A perfectly positioned Village
The Village at Yeronga is ideally positioned to enjoy life in retirement. Located just five kilometres from the CBD, you can easily pop into the city to go shopping, or swing down to Brisbane’s cultural hub at South Bank for the best entertainment and dining. Closer to home, you’ll find everything you could ever need, from easy access to public transport, sporting clubs and shopping centres to hospitals, medical centres and chemists.
A spot of shopping
Whether you’re doing the weekly shop or just window shopping, there are plenty of places to enjoy a spot of retail therapy.
- Fairfield Gardens Shopping Centre and the Yeronga Village Shopping Precinct are less than 2 km away
- Indooroopilly Shopping Centre is just a 15 minute bus ride from The Village at Yeronga
- Buranda Shopping Centre and the West End shopping precinct are both within 3 km
Getting out and about without driving is easy. Brisbane City Council bus stops are within 100 metres from the entrance of The Village, so you can help you reach Indooroopilly Shopping Centre and Brisbane City in minutes. Yeronga train station on the Ipswich Line is also less than a kilometre away.
Nearby medical services
It’s reassuring to know that should a medical emergency occur, The Village at Yeronga couldn’t be better placed, with no less than three first class hospitals nearby.
- Greenslopes Private Hospital is less than 10 minutes drive
- The Princess Alexandra Hospital is within 3 km
- The Mater Hospital and all its associated facilities are just 10 minutes away by car