Facilities at The Village Yeronga
Our Villagers always have something to do
With an exceptional collection of onsite facilities, you’re sure to meet many new friends who share similar interests to you. And because they’re onsite, you can be as active as you like. Catch your favourite movies or the next big game on the big screen, swim some laps in the pool or just relax with the morning paper and a cappuccino at the cafè.
Residents Club Lounge: Ideal for get-togethers, you can enjoy a friendly game of cards, practice your mahjong skills or pop in for the monthly happy hour with friends.
- Cafè: Savour a freshly brewed espresso coffee or sample the delicious cakes and treats on offer.
- Parkview Restaurant: Great food, beautifully prepared and presented by our very own chef, Barry.
- The Terrace: You can still enjoy all the delectable favours and atmosphere of a classic Queensland barbie on The Terrace.
- Large indoor heated pool: This is the place to unwind with a gentle paddle or stay active with a few laps or a fun fitness class in the pool.
- Gymnasium: With weights, walking, rowing and cycling machines, our gym is well equipped to help you stay fit and healthy.
- Library: There’s a wonderful collection of popular books, magazines, DVDs and CDs to exercise your mind. You can also surf the net with high speed internet access.
- Cinema: You can catch new blockbuster releases, classic movies or see major sporting events like State of Origin or The Ashes on the big screen.
- Billiard room: Whether your game is snooker, billiards or pool, you’re sure to find someone keen to play a game.
- Beauty and hair salon: With weekly visits from our hairdressers, you can always look and feel your best. It’s also great for getting dressed up for the latest show or exhibition at South Bank.
- Outdoor bowling green and clubhouse: Whether you are a keen bowler or like a casual game The Village has its very own bowling green, and relax with a friendly post-game BBQ in the new clubhouse.
- Health promotion: We regularly host visits from medical practitioners, podiatrists, physiotherapists and masseuses to help ensure we all stay healthy and fit. Our resident physiotherapist Miles Browning holds weekly fitness session in the gym.